Recently in Newsletter Category
A link to the newsletter is below and includes awesome articles such as:
-New Family Advocate
-Girls On The Run @ Parkwood
-Building Classroom Communities—Step by Step
-Study on Parent Involvement in Elementary Schools
-Monday Morning Coffee and Wednesdays Cut & Chat is back and We Want YOU!
-Newly Revived Parkwood Green Team!
-Seeking Parent Volunteers for PTA Leadership Positions
Click on the link ParkwoodNLSEP2012_FINAL1.pdf to read the full newsletter.
- Welcome Back, Parkwood Families!
- PTA General Membership Meeting Tuesday, September 18 at 7:30pm.
- PTA officers.
- Family Action Network.
Please submit your articles, pictures, anecdotes no later than 9/21/2012 to newsletter editor Marion Mohrlok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good-Bye Laura Ploudre and Mary Servais!
- Annual Talent Show & PTA Spring Fundraiser on June 1, 6:00pm, PW Gym
- Parkwood Family Action Network (FAN)
Next issue: September 17, 2012.
Submissions due on 9/7/12 to email@example.com.
· PTA Meeting Tuesday, January 17, 7 pm, Parent Resource Room Open to ALL Parkwood parents & teachers
· New Community Garden at Twin Ponds Park Community Meeting Thursday, January 19, 7 pm, Trinity Presbyterian Church Open to all Parkwood residents
· Future Fest Saturday, January 21, 10—noon Shoreline Community College Open to Shoreline School District 6th-12th graders & their parents
Also save the dates for our One World Heritage Night on March 2 and our Talent Show on June 1.
We hope you’ll join us with your family or consider joining the great group of people who make these events happen.
- PTA Reflections: Diversity Means….
- The WORKS— Clothing Assistance to Shoreline School District Families
- Parkwood Family Network
Parkwood Elementary PTA Newsletter
Volume 1, Issue 7, September 2011
The Parkwood Roar Newsletter for May 2011 is available for download:
- Annual Talent Show and PTA Spring Fundraiser
- Parkwood PTA Back To School Drive
- Join the Parkwood ‘Green Team’