Job Responsibilities: Membership
Role: The Membership role accesses PT Avenue and enters all member info each month. Also, Membership advertises the PTA and the benefits of joining.
- Create PTA flyer
- Order PTA envelopes (via district print center- email@example.com )
- Distribute copies of both flyer and envelope for the Back to School packets
- Optional: write letter to local businesses and school board members inviting their membership in our PTA
- Manage details of scholarship requests
- Help with membership part of Fall Fundraiser
- Enter individual membership info into PT Ave throughout the year
- Possible membership drive? (**Need to come up with an equity plan in order to do this!**)
- Assist the after school Enrichment Coordinator by checking parent volunteer names against membership roster
- Assist the Treasurer by providing updated membership numbers as requested (to verify monthly invoices from WA PTA)
- Respond to emails from WA PTA re: details of Parkwood membership. Include PTA President as needed.
- As needed, respond to requests from office staff to answer parent questions about Parkwood PTA and membership details
- End of Year PT Ave- close out Parkwood account for the year (before end of June)
|August||Order envelopes, create flyer, make copies of both, and help with Back to School packets|
|September||Enter member info into PT Ave, help with Fall Fundraiser, send additional letters to school board and businesses, track scholarships|
|October- December||Enter member info into PT Ave|
|January||Enter member info into PT Ave, Membership drive??|
|February-May||Enter member info into PT Ave|
|June||Enter member info into PT Ave, EOY on PT Ave|
Recommended: Let the PTA President know if you need help!!